Deeply felt thanks to Away with Words for nominating my blog for A One Lovely Blog Award. I appreciate your kindness.
To be nominated, a blog must be, well… lovely. In order to “accept” the award one must follow proper etiquette:
Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
▪List the Rules and Display the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
▪Share 7 facts/things about yourself.
▪Nominate around 15 other bloggers and let them know about the award. This is a way to introduce others to bloggers that you love.
▪Follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about myself
1. I love words.
2. I own books I have never read.
3. I now understand why someone can start a new book before completing others and switch between books on a given day.
4. I am developing a passion for photography which makes sense to me in light of the old adage, “A picture is worth a thousand words.” 🙂
5. I write poetry.
6. California is still my favorite of the states I have visited.
7. I believe having a sister who is also a friend is an incomparable gift.
I nominate the following blogs for this award (in no special order)
5. Hidden Glory
10. Traci Michele
13. Blue marble God
15. One Tough Egg