I am finding comfort today in the fact that my Father knows and He remembers.
He knows …
our frame (Psalm 103:14)
the secrets of the heart (Psalm 44:21)
- what is in the darkness (Daniel 2:22)
- those who trust in Him (Nahum 1:7)
- the things you have need of (Matthew 6:8)
- the day and hour Jesus will return (Matthew 24:35)
- who the Son is (Luke 10:22)
- our hearts (Luke 16:15; Proverbs 15:11; 2 Chronicles 16:30; 1 Chronicles 28:9)
- what the mind of the Spirit is (Romans 8:27)
- those who are His (2 Timothy 2:19)
- His sheep (John 10:14, 27)
- all things (1 John 3:20)
He remembers …
- we are dust (Psalm 103:14)
- His covenant forever, the word which He commanded (Psalm 105:8)
He knows … He remembers.
“But Zion said, ‘The LORD has forsaken me,
And my Lord has forgotten me.’
‘Can a woman forget her nursing child,
And not have compassion on the son of her womb?
Surely they may forget,
Yet I will not forget you.
See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands;
Your walls are continually before Me.’”